12th European Conference on Precision Agriculture
The ECPA conference is going to take place in Montpellier, France between 8-11 July 2019. The conference will continue with the format of previous conferences of including industry sessions and participation.
Taking advantage of the location of Montpellier on the Mediterranean coast, this 2019 edition will be an opportunity to focus on precision farming applied to small Mediterranean farms. Of course, oral and poster presentations will be welcomed from authors on any precision agriculture topic, though particularly welcome on the list of topics shown in the programme section.
The programme includes following topics among others:
- Precision Agriculture, Horticulture, Viticulture and Crop Protection;
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop;
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems;
- Satellite-based applications for Precision Agriculture;
- Embedded sensing systems
- Precision pasture Management
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Geostatistics, mapping and spatial data analysis
- Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Economics, Adoption and Education of Precision Agriculture
- Small farms/Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Software and mobile Apps for Precision Agriculture
- Decision Support for Precision Agriculture
- Data Mining for Precision Agriculture
Registration for ECPA 2019 is not yet open. More information can be found on the event website.