This project's research activities officially ended in March 2021. Legacy in SmartAgriHubs Portal

IoF2020 would like to thank you for your attendance and contributions.

The Internet of Food & Farm 2020 (IoF2020) project came to an end on 31 March 2021. Hence, we celebrated its legacy with a final digital event, gathering partners, experts and members of the European institutions. The event addressed three main aspects, which are relevant for the project and the agricultural sector alike: state of the art technology, lessons learned during the project’s research, self-sustaining ecosystems of research and innovation alongside policy recommendations for the digitalisation of agriculture.

Session recordings

Did you miss one of the diverse workshops, panel discussions or interactive sessions? In that case we have good news for you: All of them have been recorded and can now be streamed using this link. Simply click on the title of the session that you would like to watch again.


About the event

The advantage of a virtual event is that detailed insights can be derived. Let us therefore share some of the highlights with you. In total we counted 518 participants who each attended an average of 5.67 sessions. 88% of registrants were from Europe and together with the other 12% from all across the globe a total of 977 emojis was sent. The virtual exhibition arena which featured our use cases, work packages and consortium partners had 1981 visits combined. Networking also played a key role as 23% of attendees engaged in discussions in our lounge area.

Engage with us in the future

One of the main things we learned during this event was that, now more than ever, people are ready and energised to embrace the future of farming. Registering to the SmartAgriHubs Portal is the best way to stay informed and get involved with the community.

IOT Catalogue


Go to IOT catalogue