Fruit Attraction 2018 is an international trade show for the fruit and vegetable industry which will celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. More than 1,600 exhibiting companies and 70,000 professionals from 120 countries will gather in Madrid, Spain, from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October, at a key time for planning fruit and vegetable sales campaigns.
Visitors can expect to:
- Exchange on quality, diversity, innovation and knowledge;
- Obtain information about the opportunities in the horticultural market under one roof, over three working days;
- Initiate, develop and close purchasing deals with the entire distribution channel at the event;
- Build a business network: Register in the Trade Meeting Point and arrange meetings with current and potential suppliers;
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers;
- Analyse and directly check the product/service characteristics of potential new suppliers;
- Find and discover new products, technologies and services.
- Attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, which are a source of information about trends and developments in the sector.
Visit the event website for more information.