Next steps for farming productivity - innovation, investment and knowledge transfer
Organised by the Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum, the seminar will provide a chance to assess the opportunities and challenges facing the future of farm productivity in the UK.
The event will be held in London on 12 March. Attendees will explore policy priorities for supporting an innovative farming sector - with discussions on funding, skills, infrastructure and industry partnerships.
The programme will be structured around the following sessions:
- Key challenges for farm productivity in the UK
- Innovation in farming - research, implementation and partnerships
- Improving productivity - international case study
- Priorities for supporting the sector - funding, skills and infrastructure
- The future for policy to support farm productivity
More information at westminsterforumprojects.co.uk