From 6 - 8 February, 2019 companies from across the entire fresh produce sector - from global players to small and medium-sized companies and organisations - will be present in Berlin, Germany.
FRUIT LOGISTICA covers every sector of the fresh produce business and provides a complete picture of the latest innovations, products and services at every link in the international supply chain. It offers networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry.
The topics include:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables;
- Dried fruit and nuts;
- Packaging and labelling;
- Transport and logistical systems;
- Produce handling and storage;
- Press and media;
- Computer and internet solutions;
- Cultivation systems
- Greenhouses and greenhouse technology.
More information can be found on the event website.