Rapid Methods Europe 2018
RME2018 is the 12th conference in the Rapid Methods Europe series dedicated to innovations and breakthroughs in rapid analysis & diagnostics across the agri-food, water, animal health and healthcare sectors. This 12th edition, taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, will also include new developments in rapid methods for forensic applications.
The conference aims to further strengthen the academia-industry relations and disseminate advanced research towards practical applications. From concept to product, from analytical methods to systems, and from laboratory to on-site testing are some of the themes that have emerged for RME2018.
Conference topics include among others:
- Microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites);
- Chemical contaminants and substances of emerging concern;
- Antimicrobial resistance, mycotoxins and plant toxins;
- Pesticide and veterinary drug residues;
- Waterborne organisms (algae, fish, plants, etc.);
- Authenticity, adulteration and fraud;
- Forensic identification.
Please visit the event website for more information.