Global Future Farming Summit
The Global Future Farming Summit will be held on Wageningen Campus in the Netherlands on 6 November. The agri- and horticultural sector are still changing rapidly. The world is asking to produce more food using fewer resources and to take into account the society and the environment.
These are the challenges the sector is facing every day. The urgency for agri- and horticultural production systems to change is at an all-time high, but for the first time in decades, current technological innovations may allow the systems to take a leap in their performance output. This summit will address the following questions:
- What does the future of agri- and horticulture look like?
- Which technologies will transform the sector?
- How AI is used to grow food sustainably
- Driversless tractors, where are we now?
- How do investment companies look at agribusiness companies to invest in?
- Which start-ups will change agriculture?
For more information, click here.