World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit is held annually in London and San Francisco and is acclaimed as an international gathering of agribusiness leaders, VC investors and agri-tech innovators.
Applications are open now for the Technology Showcase and TechHub at the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London on October 16-17, 2018. Start-ups are always highly sought-after at the summit, and can benefit from high profile opportunities to raise their visibility as a launch-pad for future growth.
- Pitch your technology or solution to over 400 international agribusiness leaders, technology developers and VC investors
- Present a seven-minute snapshot of your solution, highlighting the most innovative aspects of your technology and business model
- Take questions from our panel of agribusiness 'Dragons' and from the summit audience
- Spend two days networking 1:1 with VCs, strategic investors and accelerators, securing valuable new connections with potential growth partners
- Gain essential market insights and feedback on your technology
- A dedicated, branded area spotlighting selected early stage start-ups
- Participants benefit from a permanent presence within the exhibition and networking area, with scope to demonstrate products, increase brand awareness and extend networking reach
For more information visit the event website.