Internet of Things Convention Europe
Organised in Antwerp on June 6th, 2018, the Internet of Things Convention Europe will bring together dozens of experts and business representatives to explore the Belgian IoT landscape, showcase new technologies to the general public and keep an eye on the latest trends in IoT.
The convention will be structured along 6 tracks:
- The IoT enablers track covers all important building blocks that make working with Internet of Things possible.
- The Smart Cities track exhibits IoT solutions for traffic lights, public transport, smart meters or utilities.
- The smart living track emphasizes the integration of IoT-components in applications for houses, offices, industries, payments or security.
- The health care track explores IoT solutions for medical applications and ‘wearable devices’.
- The smart factory track focuses on the manufacturing side of the transports, food, construction or machinery sectors.
- Last but not least, the drone village showcases the amazing capabilities of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
Find out more