IAMO Forum 2018: Large-scale Agriculture – For Profit and Society?
The IAMO Forum 2018 on large-scale agriculture (for profit and society) will be held in Halle (Germany) from 27 to 29 June 2018.
The IAMO Forum 2018 aims to address the economic, social, institutional, and managerial aspects of large-scale agriculture by providing a platform for presenting and discussing research on the related issues. We will discuss a variety of methodological approaches ranging from micro-level analyses of farm management and econometrics to institutional, socioeconomic and geographic investigations of large-scale agribusiness at the regional and cross-national level.
The topics within this theme comprise:
- Corporate governance;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Risk management and finance;
- Human resource management;
- Competition on factor and output markets;
- Welfare and distributional justice in rural areas, or
- Environmental implications and challenges.
For more details see forum2018.iamo.de