Innovating in the digital era: opportunities and challenges facing SMEs in a fast-changing world
On 19 April 2018, as part of its ongoing dialogue with the business world, EPFL's Vice Presidency for Innovation will hold an event on partnership opportunities in the areas of both technological and managerial innovation.
The event will be an opportunity to expand your network and find out more about partnership opportunities with SMEs. With digitization as the event’s overarching theme, the main topics on the agenda are:
- real-world examples of how both tech and more conventional SMEs have generated significant added value through innovation;
- the possibilities and potential added value that innovative partnerships can bring;
- how to recruit in order to drive innovation in your company;
- training opportunities to strengthen innovation in SMEs;
- how to bring students into innovative business projects.