Bio-Beurs 2018 - the Dutch Organic Trade Fair
The IJsselhallen, Zwolle form the backdrop for the Dutch Organic Trade Fair. It is the place to be for Dutch organic farmers, producers, trading companies, retailers, chefs and restaurateurs. Meet current and new customers, get inspired, discover the latest trends, display new products for visitors to see and sample. For those who have a trade or profession in this direction, the Bio Beurs is a fast and attractive way of business promotion.
- Professional organization to which the needs of the customer are paramount
- For restaurateurs, caterers, knowledge institutions, consultants, suppliers and government agencies
- Starting point for entrepreneurs who are guided by the market and opportunities for organic products
- Agriculture, food and non-food
- Substantive program with lectures, workshops and special events
- Election of the best innovative entrepreneurs in organic agriculture, trade and retail
- Over 10,000 visitors in two days
An important development of the Bio-beurs is the further expansion of mechanisation and technology for, in particular, organic and current growers. More than 3,500 visitors from the farming sector from across the country have visited the Bio-beurs during the last edition.
Mechanisation and Technology are important components for them because organic agriculture also integrates new technological solutions at a high pace that strengthen natural and sustainable organic agriculture. Involving issues ranging from smart groundwater measurement, drone-sent information about the growth of plants in the field, automated milk robot systems, lightweight weeding tractors to GPS control and sowing and planting techniques, tillage to innovative housing systems.
During the 2018 edition, Bio-beurs MechaTech brings the latest technologies and innovations that support the further development of organic agriculture. With practical demonstration possibilities thanks to the expansion with the IJsselhal as the new MechaTech building of the Bio-beurs.