Held in London from 18 to 19 October 2017, the event will be organized under the auspices of the Rethink Ag & Food Innovation week.
The event will address the following topics:
- Delivering affordable nutrition on a global scale
- Opportunities at the intersection of food, health and medicines
- Capitalising on the trend for personalized nutrition
- Identifying Food-Tech Opportunities with Large-Scale Commercial Potential
- Investigating the Role of E-Commerce in Disrupting the Future Food Value Chain
- Defining the Critical Success Factors for Open Innovation
- Protecting Food Authenticity: Food Safety, Traceability and Consumer Trust
- Keeping the Value in Values-Based Food Brands
- The Human Microbiome: From Diagnostics to Disease Prevention
- Can the Plant-Based Revolution Meet Global Demand for Protein?
- Clean Meat: Is the World Ready for this Alternative Protein?
- Transforming Challenges into Opportunities through Investment in Food-Tech