Webinar: Moonsyst Smart Rumen Monitoring System
Demonstration activity by our dairy Use Case Multi-sensor Cow Monitoring
As part of the IoF2020 project we are achieving more efficient and sustainable livestock farming through a Moonsyst Smart Rumen Monitoring System and cloud-based data processing application.
This demonstration webinar took place on 1 July 2020. You can view the recording below.
- Peter Gesler, Moonsyst CEO: The present and future of Moonsyst
- Attila Gajdicsm Co-founder and managing director of lumio labs: AI and
algorithms through the eyes of the user
- Piotr Kozlicki, Support partner: Presenting the Mooncloud
- Christian De Vries -Van Hall Larenstein, University of Applied Sciences: Effect
of (un) mixed ration on rumen pH and activity of dairy cattle on dairy farm
- József Taskó, Farm Manager at Your Charolais: What are the challenges that
farmers face? And the solution.
- Rob Cartwright, Managing Director at Ver Facil Ltd: UK market potential - LoraWan
and Smart Rumen Monitoring System